The 2017 Snow Ball will be held – Saturday, November 18 – 8:00 to 12:00 PM at the Windsor Marriot
This years Co-Chairs are Joy Dutra and Marsha Baretta.
Theme: “Shake It Up”
Date: Saturday, November 18, 2017
Location: Windsor Marriott Hotel
Band: “Eight to the Bar”
Time: 8:00 PM – Midnight
Donation: $20.00 Advance, $25.00 at the Door
An Overnight Room Rate of $99.00 is available to CSC members and for this rate, it must be booked before Oct. 20.
Hospitality Suites are available for clubs for $249.00, however any Hospitality Room Reservations should be checked with Co-Chair Joy Dutra.
Complimentary appetizers sponsored by the Connecticut Ski Council will be served for all attendees from 7:00 to 8:00 PM (Happy Hour), in the Lobby of the Marriot.
Raffle – News
Grand Prize – Mount Snow – Season Pass
The Raffle committee has been busy getting some great prizes for this great night of fun. Some of the prizes that The Solicitation Team (New Britain Falcons & River Hills Ski Clubs) have obtained through their hard work include:
1. Eight hour Flex Passes to Mount Southington
2. K2 Happy Hour Snowboard
3. Volkl 3D Ridge Powder Boards
4. Overnight accommodations and breakfast for 2 at the Hartford/Windsor Marriott Hotel
9. Osceola Tug Hill X-Country Center (Camden, NY) – Day Passes
Also, the following prizes have been obtained for the Ambassadors:
1. Pair of Skis or Snowboard to CSC Ambassador Winner
2. Season Pass to Mt. Southington Ski Area to CSC Ambassador Winner
3. 2 Day Lift Ticket to Okemo for On Snow Weekend (every Ambassador)
The Snow Ball is a great event to socialize with other Skiers and is the sole fundraising event for the Ct Ski Council, a not for profit organization whose purpose is to enhance snow sports among its membership. It is held every year in November and always has great food, drink and music.