Season Long Discounts (2018-2019) are offered by many resorts to our members.
With the purchasing power of the approximate 40 clubs and 30,000 members, many business have offered our members some great discounts.
The main discounts offered include:
- Discounted Bulk Tickets – Bulk Tickets are price discounted tickets that can typically be used at the selected mountains on any day of the season. The purchase of these tickets is done in October of the coming Season and are purchased by the member’s club. These tickets are a great way to plan a great family / group ski vacation at a reduced price.
- Awareness Day’s discounted lift ticket rates at a select mountain on many days during each season.
- Discounted Trip rates to various destinations that are selected by the persons / clubs running the trips. Trips to South America, Europe and the Midwest have been run.
- Special Discount Days offered at certain resorts for various days and times throughout a season.
In the past discounts for these things have been offered:
- Special lodging rates at certain resorts,
- Discounts at certain snow-sport retail stores
- Hampton Inn lodging located at the Bradley Airport including special pricing for breakfasts, on-site parking, airport transportation, and car rentals..
- A list of some other business’s providing discounts is below:
- Lodging at Hartford/Windsor Marriott
- Hertz rentals and Gold Club membership
- The Spot (discount parking)
- Vail Resort’s White Carpet Club, Colorado Mountain Express, & Rock Resorts
- Discount parking with The Spot (formerly Piccolo and AviStar)
- The Connecticut Ski Council’s own seasonal long-distance ski trip.
- Member club’s trips that are often open to all clubs.
- Member Clubs Ski and Swap Sales